Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pete Seeger


Folks, People all over the world are organising a musical tribute to honour the great humanitarian and folk singer Peter Seeger however I don't think anyone has organised a Sydney event. If you are a Sydneysider and would like to sing at the Sydney party - 2pm Sat 3rd May - please let me know urgently.

Everyone is invited and especially those who can lead the crowd in one of Pete's songs. At this stage the event will be staged in kings Cross on the same day as the Kings Cross Food & Wine Festival. Let me know.Warren Fahey


Australian Folklore Unit http://www.warrenfahey.com/
PO Box 262, Potts Point, 2011.
0418423050
The event was abandoned due to the fact that it would clash with too many 'festivals' occurring in Sydney at the same time. Unfortunately for me who travelled thousands of miles to be at the event. Margaret subsequently apologised and sent me some marvellous CD's which I will review at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment